Caution For Safety
- To use aristo product correctly and safety, please read “application guidelines” very carefully.
- The products are designed and manufactured chiefly for general electronic appliances. In case that you are going to apply them for medical equipment, aircraft / space equipment, or the same kind that requires high safety, you are requested to confirm their adaptation before the use.
- Prior to ordering a product, please obtain a copy of specification from aristo and use the specification as a basis when designing equipment and incorporating our product. Aristo admits no liability for equipment problems due to the lack of product specifications being confirmed. Also, please be sure to perform all necessary unit level evaluation testing to avoid malfunctions that could be unforeseeable during component level testing alone.
- Specification and dimensions in this catalog are subject to change without notice. If necessary, drawings can be provided.
- In case that there is a certain danger of the products conflicting with the use and activity for the developments of weapons of mass destruction, the procedures based upon the relevant export regulation laws are absolutely needed.
- The products and their packages do not contain any ozone depleting substances (ods) under the montreal protocol. And ods in not used in their manufacturing processes, too.
- Other than the express written specifications contained in aristo’s catalog or other aristo literature. Aristo makes no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, in connection with these products, and all implied warranties, including the warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular product, are disclaimed. Aristo not be liable for incidental or consequential damages. Customer’s sole remedy in the event that aristo’s specifications are not met is to repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of the subject product, at aristo’s option